Dear Supporter and Friend,
Thank you for your continued support of our Debt Centre. It may seem that little or nothing is happening at the moment with our Debt Centre and with CAP. I assure you that our mission continues and whilst we may not make a song and dance of things God is working.
Christmas can be a difficult time for many of our Debt Centre clients. In the midst of our joyous celebration of the coming of our Lord and Saviour Jesus, sometimes it is easy to overlook the many people who find this season particularly hard.
Please find a little time to support the following people in prayer.
- CLIENT M. A returning CAP client who has had addiction issues and recent treatment. Pray that they might commit and continue engaging with CAP.
- CLIENT D. A wonderful success story. Praise. An ex-offender who has been through the process and has been released from previous debt.
- CLIENT N. Tragically a victim of a serious recent accident whilst engaging with CAP. Please pray for them and their befriender(s) supporting them at this difficult time. Also, that they may continue to engage with CAP to find release from their debt issues.
- COUPLE X. A couple currently engaging with CAP who are facing imminent eviction, one of whom is experiencing complicated health issues.
- COUPLE T. A couple, one of whom is experiencing significant mental and physical health challenges. Wisdom to resolve working circumstances that make it difficult for their partner to provide care and may be making the debt problems worse.
- CLIENT G. An ex-offender with addiction problems in unsuitable accommodation. Ability to provide the necessary paperwork for CAP to proceed with providing help with debt issues. Better living circumstances would be beneficial.
- ROB. Our wonderful and dedicated debt centre manager. As you can see from the above, this is a “tough gig”!
We love you and cherish you.
Luke Webster – Admin. Support